DinkyBIiss cries out, says her mother is dying of aiIment as she addresses her Body Shamers


Former bbmzansi season three house mate, Dinky Bliss open up about what is really going on in her life that stops her from getting back at those who despise her.

Dinky took to her page to address the fat and shapeless jokes made at her which she said the pictures were taken from her shower hours back in Biggie's house.

"Someone made fun of my body and called me fat and shapeless. They posted my bbm shower hour pic and made fun of me. I didn’t notice until I was tagged to come and see"

"I went there knowing very well that my body is different and I embraced myself fully. Peoples bodies change and I can’t kill myself because of my body"

"I have bigger and broader problems in life. Beside wanting to slide into the entertainment industry which is somewhat bias, I am just the same as any youth seeking employment. I have qualifications that has never given me a career. I have a mother that is so sick that doctors cannot diagnose and I see her suffer day and night. We struggling to buy food that we like we buy food that will make us survive so body shaming me with the body I know I have is the least of my problems"

"If you want to hurt me, just remind me of the above problems I’m facing and you me see me in tears not my body. 
I wish everyone one going back to school a very blessed day"

Dinky Bliss - BBM3 Alumni
Previous Post Next Post