Lady Begs South Africans To Support Her As She Leaves The Country Tonight To Represent SA At Miss International Pageant

A lady has taken to Twitter to beg South Africans for their support as she embark on international trip tonight to represent SA at the 2022 Miss International Beauty Pageant Abroad.


The lady is simply known as miss Zungu who is a photographer, she promised to represent her country in all good manners and prays to bring the crown home.


"Tonight I leave the country to represent South Africa at the Miss International pageant! I’m excited but nervous at the same time. I’d like to start of by saying Thank you to everyone who is/ has been supporting me from the very first day. Your support means so much to me.. And I promise to do you all proud"

"Please continue voting for me. Let’s make my  dream come true of winning Miss International. You can vote for me by clicking on the link in my bio and it should take you straight to my voting page"

"You will then be required to select how many votes you’d want to cast. Minimum selection of 5 votes. It should redirect you to a PayPal page and you’ll fill out your banking details"

"Let’s bring the Miss International title home, Miss South Africa International 2022" - Miss Zungu

Previous Post Next Post