Mphowabadimo left her fans in tears as Nkomo called her back home


Mitchell Wabadimo announced last night that she is going back to her call, Nkomo have called her back to concentrate on her Spiritual Journey.

It was a very tough moment for her fans on social media as non of them expected this to be so soon, at the time of enjoying each other's company.

Mpho said it's not a goodbye forever Call, she will be back again.


"Aww Mpho don’t do this now, I’m so domorozed right now I don’t know what to say. Always keep that smile on your face" - Fan

"I am so emotional right now. Go fulfill your obligation my love. Thanks to abaphazi for giving your visa this much time. I will miss" - Fan 

"God and ancestors be with you my heart is heavy for you but I know you will be fine..  Mvundla, Bhayi, Khetsha,
Nyokemnyama ecanda iziziba Mshuthukazi. Thokoza Khehla Ndauewe Camagu Makhosi" - Fan 

"What’s going on? Where’s she going? I couldn’t attend today’s space because I had a school teams meeting! where’s gogo going" - Fan

Withdrawal symptoms are on steroids WABADIMO MONDAYS was something I always looked forward to. You have so much talent and sound like a professional radio DJ when you host your spaces, gonna miss that the most! Change is inevitable My Queen" - Fan 

"On behalf of all the underground nation, Please say thank you to u'Gog' Nkomo for sharing you with us, it's been amazing walking this journey with you" - Fan 

All the best on  your new chapter Gogo, 
Your presence will definitely be missed and you love you mphoza! we will wait for you and keep on supporting you.
Always remember that you will never walk alone" - Fan 

Previous Post Next Post