Amaka: I don't know if I'm competitor, maybe because I make noise, or my name is too short

Amaka told Biggie that she don't know why they nominated her maybe because she make noise, or her name is too short...

Amaka had a funny diary section with big brother after her nomination for possible eviction on Sunday.

Amaka: I'm very fine just that I'm also a bit sad cos I'm up for possible eviction but we thank God for everything.
I don't know why I got nominated, I don't know if I'm competitor, maybe cos I make noise, maybe my name is too short or maybe they keep hearing my name.

Amaka: I was 60% surprised that my name was called and 40% not shocked.
I am not use to going to ppl to dance, I'm not being proud but I don't like walking up to ppl, I'm that kind of person that waits for ppl to walk up to me & we dance, I'm playful but straight forward.

Amaka: I didn't have much fun at the party but I was happy.

Modella is chilled, she's a nice person, walked up to me and told me nice things, she's okay, she's approachable. Let's keep watching. I wish her the best. 
I don't see her as a threat.

Amaka: I do not see anybody in my house as a threat, I'm confident in myself but I don't show it so it won't come off as being over confident.

Deji, according to what ppl say, i think he's friendly, he asked my name which he did with everyone. He's good to go. 

Amaka: I feel the house will put in their best to win this wager. It's obvious level 1 are energetic, we will try our best to use our brain and put up sth nice so you'll be proud of us. So far, our team has been great. I feel our sport is a beautiful thing to watch.

Amaka: it's not easy for someone to create a sport, my group was able to draft sth in 24hrs, the most importantly, we will give our best.

Biggie, i can't say why we lost the HOH. I'm so pissed, i even prayed yesterday we win, I'm not happy about this lost biggie;

Amaka: If we continue losing HOH task, I don't knw our fate, our guys try their best, if it's a game we're allowed to choose who to represent us, we might do better. They're lucky their athletes got to the last stage, Cyph is gud but not our best. Maybe this is our luck

Biggie: Why do you people keep losing HOH?

Amaka: Biggie, i don't know oo. Is this how they will keep eliminating us?

Previous Post Next Post