Don't bore me". I am Mpho. Mpho is me, Mpho Wabadimo addresses Nthabi and Tamara issues

Mphowabadimo has addressed the ongoing issues between her and her friends Nthabi and Tamara.

The issues burst out in the morning when Tamara and her friends went live on Instagram to shame Themba Broly and his girlfriend, Mpho Wabadimo.

This has made the house mates trended throughout today on social media.

Following her Twitter space tonight, Mpho told her fans to ingnor all distraction and focus on her coming Birthday arrangements.

"Don't bore me". I am Mpho. Mpho is me"  ~ Mphowabadimo

"We love you Queen, doesn’t matter what they do or say. We voted for you because we fell inlove with all the layers you showed us. Keep shinning" ~ Fan

"I'm glad she's addressing this, people like assuming shit about our fav. Let's call a spade a spade. Aziphume iykhali, awaphume ama okapi. I'm glad she understood our frustration in morning" ~ Fan 
Previous Post Next Post