Mphowabadimo forced to take a break from Twitter spaces amidst Scandals

Mphowabadimo announced that she is taking a break from Twitter spaces over recent ScandaI...

The winner of BBMzansi season three, Mphowabadimo has announced on Monday evening during her usually weekly Twitter activity that she is taking a break from spaces amidst recent Scandals.

Although details of what actually happened is not given as some of her fans are in fully support of her decision.

"As much as I’m hurt that she’s taking a break from spaces, I think it’s a good idea. Maybe peopIe will remember that she is not their friend. peopIe are too comfortable. No public figure has done what Mpho does for her people mare lona halena tankie, la bora" ~ Fan

"I am angry on those people that were fighting her for addressing this issue, what was she suppose to do? Keep quiet while her name is being tarnished" ~ Fan

"I was not fighting mara, I said it should have never gotten to that point it should have gone a different route but it happened I understand where she came from but your see the person who told her the gist didn't have good intentions at all" ~ Fan

Previous Post Next Post