Mphowabadimo receives lots of expensive gift items and money cake on her Birthday Celebration

Mphowabadimo turned 28 Yesterday and the love and support she received from friends and family was massive.

Although Mpho said she wanted a content free Celebration but social media manage to capture some moments from her big day celebration.


"Thank you for all your birthdays wishes & gifts they really made my day extra special, I really wanted to enjoy my day without taking any content for a change but know that my day was filled with love & smiles,I appreciate you" ~ Mpho 


"Happiest birthday once again, lovey! I'm glad you enjoyed your special day to the fullest. Please know that you are loved by many because of your kind heart & soul. I love you in every universe." ~ Fan

"Yhooo mara Mpho athi for a change that time UG and UnderGhost are  waiting for content haybo, isidima sethu sona" ~ Fan
Previous Post Next Post