Mphowabadimo told her fans on Tuesday evening that she is proud of who she is, iSangoma


The winner of bbmzansi season three, Mpho Wabadimo told her fans on Tuesday evening that she is proud of her calling and gift, iSangoma.

Mpho said that looking back to where her Journey begin from gives her goosebumps that is the reason why she is proud of who she is.

She advised her fans to Embrace their journey fully and it will never be in vain.

"Ngathwasa ngimncane ,looking back where everything started just give me goosebumps that is why Im proud of who I am, I am my gift, I am iSangoma
Embrace your journey fully, it’s not in vein." - Mphowabadimo

"Eix waze wangikhalisa the way usho ngakhona I try putting my self In your position your are very strong young lady am proud of you gogo" - Fan

Previous Post Next Post