Reactions following DJ Sbu wired transformation

The popular DJ Sbu has transformed from the look peopIe used to know to another one entirely whilst growing wired beards all over his face.

South Africans are reacting to his looks with funny memes on social media and trending randomly;

"I can’t believe we didn’t take Zahara serious when she said “Ndiza kundiza” 

"When you acknowledge your origin story, why and how you become successful (ancestors), a lot material stuff don't really matter. When I'm not running my business I mostly look like Dj Sbu . We don't need to be in Gucci & act like a industry clow, and I not that we can't afford."

"DJ Sbu's situation demands intervention. This is beyond normal. This guy was one of the most prominent in the industry now look at him"

"I don't see anything wrong with DJ Sbu's look"

"Black people must just get used to themselves, who says shaving your beared makes you human enough?
Sometimes you need to allow yourself to be, who is he to deny the nature? This self hate must come to an end. Alluta DJ Sbu"

"Besides Dj looking Very untidy he also doesn't look healthy , he looks sick and Lena Le re ke true Africanism . This man is not well let's all pray for him and where is his family ? I miss Dj sbu wako Friends like these , he was so handsome"
Previous Post Next Post