Thank you to everyone that came to Celebrate with me - Mphowabadimo

Mphowabadimo Appreciates fans who attended her Thanksgiving...

The Big Brother Mzansi Season three winner Mpho Wabadimo Appreciates her fans who took out time to celebrate with her on her thanksgiving day which started on Friday, 5th August 2022.

It's was the day her Spiritual mother was mother, Gogo Nkomo.


"Thank you to everyone that came to celebrate my thanksgiving weekend with me it was definitely special and I’m humbled, idlozi livumile lithokozile and as for me I’m proud of myself, I am Mphowabadimo uGog’Nkomyahlaba Thokozani " - Mphowabadimo

Her fans had continued to celebrate with her and Support her on her Spiritual Journey.

"Makoti wakahina...we thank God..may the lord almighty bless you with all your heart desires" - Fan

"So happy for you, may God and your Ancestors bless you  more Thokoza Gogo" - Fan

"We are happy for you girl. I for one know it's not easy and you remained in our prayers. Rea bona o apere gogo Nkomo. Rea leboga kannete" - Fan
Previous Post Next Post