The drama that happened last night between Groovy, Ilebaye, Phyna, Chichi

Phyna was tipsy when everything unfolded, groovy wanted to have time with Chomzy as he said his heart chooses her.

Ilebaye who is playing a match maker and peace maker at the same time allegedly pushed Chichi away from groovy and it happened twice.

She wanted groovy to dance with Phyna as the night might be their last night in big Brother's house, since the three of them are nominated for possible eviction.

After the party ilebaye talks to groovy and apologies for her actions, further asking him who he likes between Phyna and Chomzy.

At a point Groovy told her he is confused and will announce his decision today.

Groovy is a player who is using these girls to top up his game; 

Groovy: I like who I like

Baye: who do you like?

Groovy: I should tell you so you'll fock me over? okay... I like You, Beauty and Chomz.

I like Chomz and I found out she likes me too today. I told Phyna I like her but not in this way, let's take it slow.

Baye: Phyna or Chomz? Who do you like?

Groovy: I use to hear Chomzy likes me and today I confirmed it.

Baye: If you don't like someone tell her and stop giving her green light. Let her know you don't like her like that. Tell her you don't have feelings for her. I hate players!

Groovy: I just found out today that chomzy likes me and I like her too.. So I will talk to Phyna about it..

Groovy: I like Chomzy but if Beauty was still in this house I would never move for Chomzy.

Baye: Who do you like now?

Groovy: Chomzy

Then Phyna interrupted again;

Groovy : Phyna what happened with you and baye

Phyna : illabaye called me that let us cause violence  and I said I'm in. But I didn't know she was taking me to you.. I'm sorry 

Phyna: do you know that you are driving me crazy already 

Groovy: phyna pls pls 

Phyna: so you don’t want me?

Groovy: it’s not like that, i just want you to chill 

Phyna: it’s okay if you don’t want me,but at least look at me and have pity, i even told eloswag about us

Groovy: Everyone is eyeing you

Phyna: stop whining me

Groovy: I'm serious. Everyone is now like you're beautiful, I don't know why it's now that I'm with you

Phyna: I'm telling you. Where were they when I was crying for man

 Groovy is lying to Phyna

Phyna : even if get evicted, I will wait for you. You just have to give, do your thing, it seems you’re waiting for beauty. Whiles I’m waiting for you, you’re waiting for someone else 

Groovy: you are not serious

Then they both start kissing for the moment and finally moved into the house but Phyna wants something else

Groovy: Phyna me and you are not going to do this "smooching" because you are tipsy 

Phyna: stop I'm not tipsy 

Previous Post Next Post