COMMUNICATING WITH THE ANGLOPHONES IS MY MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN PRISON , Patrice Nganang

"The most extraordinary for me is why the French-speaking intellectual class, in its totality, from A to Z, chose not to motivate my quarrel, and even to demotivate it by weaning it from its organic relationship. with my visit, however public and published before my arrest, in the English-speaking area - there is a francophone intellectual conspiracy to subdue the English speakers in total silence. "



"Like here, for the Christmas party, with Mancho, Terence, Roland, and Ben Muna, their lawyer - I must say that from my arrival in Kondengui where they welcomed me by a standing ovation, and here, at the meeting at Miner where they kept coming for photos with Muna and me and Mancho they said 'historical', I realized that they had instinctively grasped why I was in prison, when the French newspapers of the country that I read, almost unanimously talked about something else, and better, removed all motivation to my quarrel text, and when some intellectual francophones, to push the nail told me 'clinically crazy.'


The Anglophones, for their part, immediately understood my prison experience of which they had not yet witnessed - my interrogation with the PJ, all my interrogation, concentrated indeed on why I had gone to the English-speaking zone, why I had spent two weeks, what I was doing there, and which I had met, and only peripherally on my posting of Facebook - that besides my picture taken in Buea with Agbor Nkongho illustrates - whose accusations formalities were quickly emptied and abandoned as we know.


The most extraordinary for me is why the French-speaking intellectual class, in its totality, from A to Z, chose not to motivate my quarrel text, and even to demotivate it by weaning it from its organic relationship with my visit, however, public and published before my arrest, in the English-speaking zone - there is a francophone intellectual conspiracy to subdue the Anglophones in total silence. "




Source : Cameroonian-Info



Previous Post Next Post