Samuel Eto'o: what I would like to do is resume my studies to better manage my business tomorrow" Eto'o reveals future plans


The former captain of the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon, who has just ended his international career, also dreams of being the first African coach to lead a large European selection.

Football star Samuel Eto'o Fils has no intention of turning his thumb after announcing the end of his international career. " I have no plans to become CAF president today or tomorrow. I have no plans to become FIFA President today or tomorrow. At the exit of the stadiums, what I would like to do is resume my studies to better manage my business tomorrow, "said the quadruple African Ballon d'Or in an interview with our colleagues at BBC Africa on September 11, 2019.

After a career as an outstanding player, the former captain of the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon wants to embrace a coaching career. And his biggest dream is to become the first coach to lead a large European team.

" I think I won a lot in the stadiums and it would be my job to pass on all that experience. And, I tried for a few months the role of coach, I can play a team. My dream would be to be the first African coach to coach a great European team. Just because we are used to taking our foreign brothers, but our foreign brothers never take us to lead their teams or their Nations. So, it's the little boy's dream that I have. And that's what I would like to do,  "he added.

As a reminder, it was on his Instagram account that the 38-year-old announced on September 6, 2019, that he was putting an end to his rich football career.


CIN
Previous Post Next Post